We’d love feedback or suggestions on our entries! But it’s best to read these rules before you comment.
- On-topic discussion. Old entries don’t close, so you’re welcome to comment on those as well.
- Constructive criticism.
- Civility. Especially during disagreements.
- Honest questions. If you’re new to feminism, though, check out Feminism 101 too – it helps!
- Silencing or attempting to silence someone else.
- Slurs against gender, sexuality, disability, race, (non-)religion, class, or other personal identifiers.
- Linking to hate sites.
- Linking to spam, or spamming.
- Sharing of anyone’s personal information.
If you have any questions about our guidelines, please don’t hesitate to ask :-)